jueves, 2 de abril de 2015

Ok, this is my fist year on university and my first semester as well:
I have six subjects: zoology (animal diversity), chemistry (molecular biology or molecular bases), math (cuantification methods), indroduction to information manage, profesional orientation, and English.
Personally, I hate math, it's difficult to me understand it, and I argue with my brain when we don`t get it.
Zoology it's fun for me, even if they're a LOT of names of worms and their parts, I like it.
Chemistry is not very difficult for me, but when teachers go fast with the classes I get confused.
And the other two are like a cup of water for me, I just take them.
English it's fun for me, because we write on this blog and I like to write (nooo, seriously?).

I wish I don't fail in any of my subjects, and I will work hard to get it.
And about extracurricular activities...I'm not interested at least for this year. You'll see, I have another things aoutside of university and I have a lot of projects for that, so, I want to focus in that and don't squeeze my time.
I don`t want to be in he`s place, with water out up my neck.
Poor animal :c

5 comentarios:

  1. oh we have the same favorite subject. LOL
    we love zoology
    and i really laughed a lot when i read that u like to write hahaha !!!
    see you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, I am like you I don't want fail any subject. I expect we pass everything

    ResponderBorrar
  3. maybe its ''shower time'' for tht animal, and talking about zoology maybe itsthe more interesting class that we have im agree with you

    ResponderBorrar
  4. i love that picture, poor animal :CCCCC... i hate maths to !

    ResponderBorrar
  5. for me chemistry is dificult but I love zoology

    ResponderBorrar