martes, 14 de abril de 2015

HI EVERYONE
Today I'm going o write about something I don't like. Ok, it's true that technology make our lives easier, but when I think about it, I can't see like...a laptop in the middle of a forest, because I like nature and I feel that our lazyness is killing it (we create more electronic devices, that create pollution and kills nature).
However, I use technology everyday to study, to communicate with my friends, to show you things like this.
And Like the teacher's post, I prefeer, over all the technology I use, my Laptop (I could choose a refrigerator, or a stove because thanks to them my dishes taste better).
It was property of my dad, but he gave it to me, because I used it more than him...that was like four years ago, in 2011. It's not old but neither a super technology device.
I use it almost everyday, and if I don't use it, I'm working on another laptop that was ON before, so, i don't waste too much electric energy.
I use it to..almost everything: study, chat with my friends, get noticed about my subjects and scedule, play "Corazon de Melon" (I'ts a great game, play it girls ;D boys...ignore this), watch cat videos, mix songs in a program to make choreographies for Taekwondo dance, save pictures, read, bleh.
I like it because it is like my second brain, my other memory, it haves things that I have forgotten...THOOSE PICTURES THAT REVEALS YOUR PAST. If I haven't my laptop I would be sad because...read what I've said Just before this. It's like a diary, it remember me what I have lived.
CATS EVERYWHERE.
             "F**k yor internet, today you play with me!"
         that's my ct and my laptop.

3 comentarios:

  1. I liked so much the first photo it's so cute what it says and it's true :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. haha first thing on the picture always happens to me: trying to type with a cat sleeping on your arm...difficult!!

    ResponderBorrar