jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

(encontré donde se pone el título, yay!) My favourite animal and my pet

I would like to have a penguin as a pet, but as I CAN'T have one, I will write aboutpenguins and my pet: Blair.
Both haves two colors (white and black)
Both have my love
Both are very special for me.
Both are kind of silly sometimes.

Let's start with penguins: When I was younger, my dad gave me a dvd with the movie "The march of the penguins", and when I was ill, a few days later I saw it, and saw it again, and again, and again, I'd love it.
I don't know if it was the music or the beautiful landscapes, but I know thet I love penguins. And when I was even yooooooooounger, i walked as a penguin to make my sister laugh.
It's the way they walk, their colours, their impossible to make characteristic sound, THE WAY THEY WALK INTO THEIR TUMMIES
Ok, so, let's talk about my Cat:
Her name is Blair, She's 8 years old, an uncle brought her to my house on my 10th birthday, so, now that I have 18 she's 8.
SHE IS A COW CAT, YES COW CAT
This is the best way I can explain to you wht's a cow cat. Up here, there's a cow cat gamma, so, you could have seen a cow cat near from your house, in your kitchen or right now...
and Blair is the one that says "Cap-and-Saddle" with a few white spots in the black cap.
She's the most loving, purry (from purr), and chatty cat ever :3


 A few photos of her :3

7 comentarios:

  1. Her FB: https://www.facebook.com/blair.sepulveda?fref=ts

    ResponderBorrar
  2. you made laugh! hahaha your love for penguins is absolutly big ! i think they are amazing but i liked more your cat, is a wonderful that he is a cow-cat !
    my dog is kind a cow-dog so they should be friends!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. you are very crazy at time of posting things... i love your cat is very pretty *-*

    ResponderBorrar
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEVuuwtKhVA AND HERE'S A VIDEO WHERE THE APPEARS

    ResponderBorrar
  5. haha she has a facebook? that is so cute. She is so pretty

    ResponderBorrar
  6. the penguins are very funny,and your cat is beautiful <3....is like a penguin

    ResponderBorrar
  7. hahahah thats a nice cat, i will have 2 in monday, but between penguin and polar bear i dont know what select

    ResponderBorrar