martes, 11 de agosto de 2015

Last poooossst, last pooost tooniiiiiight (last dance rhythm)



Oh...
the last post huh?
That's not fair, In march I was happy to come to the university every thursday to write a blog, because I like to write and even more when I have to do it in English. I think that I write a LOT, when teacher says "150 words" I write 250 xD but it comes naturally, because I also talk a lot. I remember when I watched Peter Pan and he said to Wendy: "como hablas..." (in spanish).
I think it was very fun, because in that way I did see the blogs of my classmates and read their experiences, their stories, and sometimes their feelings.
I think that my writing skills improved a bit, I was a little rusted about English, but with thisI feel fine.
I have another blog where I write what I want to show to the world, but I dont expect to anyone to read it xD I expect that people who read it, could read it just for curiosity, and I don't write very often so...If I want to say something in English, I'll post it here.
ANd there's a lot of things that I would like to write: How do we met our best friend, about the PSU process, about childhood, about animals, about hobbies, about dreams and wonderings, about movies, about family, about lanscapes, WE HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO SHARE.
But everything haves to come to an end. Andthis is the end of this post, Thanks for reading :3

2 comentarios:

  1. i love your posts, you write perfect, i would like to be like you, wuajajajajaj it's a joke but your posts are very funny!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i imporve a lot with my words xD and if i have any proble just ... ''Miss''

    ResponderBorrar